No, we are perhaps maybe not planning to cheat for you. FFS.
1. We occur. We had beennot just waiting around for one to show up and assist us make up our minds. Sorry. Do not get down the pub and inform your pals you have “turned” a lesbian. You probably haven’t.
2. We are maybe perhaps not likely to be defined by our relationship to you. Any more than being in an opposite-sex couple makes us straight as a bi woman, being in a same-sex couple doesn’t make us a lesbian. Do not erase our identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, fancy a threesome?” just isn’t a good chat-up line
OMG NO. Never Ever. Bisexual doesn’t equal non-monogamous. Usually do not assume. And in case you will do locate a bi girl who’sn’t into exclusive relationships, it is nevertheless a very shit chat-up line and can instantly reduce your likelihood of the majority of women continuing the discussion, allow alone start any doors to hot group-sex action. Yes, even on OKCupid. If perhaps you might see our faces as soon as we start the 5th threesome message for the timeвЂ¦
4. You can rely on us equally as much as just about any woman. Bi women can be you can forget prone to cheat for you than someone else. Similarly, they are no longer prone to leap at your recommendation of experiencing an relationship that is open to giggle and comply once you inform them to snog their mate in a club for the laugh.
5. We don’t require a gf in the part. Plus one of the very most offensive things you can perform would be to claim that we are liberated to obtain it on along with other females because “it doesn’t count as cheating” along with other ladies aren’t a “threat”. That is wrong on therefore levels that are many. Exactly just just How sexist could it be to suggest that only intercourse with a person counts as “real” sex?! Being bi translates to obtaining the capability to both love and feel sexual interest for over one sex. I have liked females deeply and also to declare that me seeing a lady in the part once I’m with a person “doesn’t count” will be totally devalue and dismiss that love.
6. Or perhaps a boyfriend. Yup, we are able to live quite gladly without male penetration. Plenty of lesbians are terrified of dating girls that are bi instance they “run off” with a guy. I can not also commence to count how many times i have fallen the “b-bomb” and also the woman i am speaking with has instantly required the restroom after which a couple of minutes later on been seen someone that is chatting through to one other part associated with the space.
7. We’ren’t “greedy”.
Contrary to public opinion, we do not fancy the whole populace, any longer than right girls fancy every solitary bloke. Woody Allen has a great deal to respond to for along with his “doubles the possibility for a Saturday evening” remark.
8. You’ll receive familiar with our “ex-girlfriend” anecdotes. It is kinda precious once you still perform a small double-take. Don’t be concerned. It really is cool. We are able to share those painful youthful memories of cringey bra-hook moments (really, it nevertheless takes training, also on yourself) if you know how to do it.
9. We are sure we are bi. It will took us some guts to share with you that, too, because culture nevertheless is apparently trouble that is having its mind round bisexuality. You’dn’t keep asking a right woman if she had been “sure” she had been directly, therefore do not keep asking us to reassess our sex. Bisexuality is certainly not a comfy alcove that is little individuals to sleep in while they gather courage in the future away as homosexual, or simply just an approach to wow dudes at events.
10. We are able to still be bi if we now haven’t tried it. Individuals do not concern a frantically masturbating virgin teenage child as he states he likes those girls on the net, why question adult “virgin” bisexuals? Maybe perhaps perhaps Not every bisexual has received contact that is sexual one or more sex. Perhaps they have been in a relationship that is longterm. Possibly they have thought shy, or picky, or even the possibility has merely never ever arisen. They probably are if they says they’re bi. Nobody knows a lot better than they are doing.
11. Having a choice for just one sex still means we are bi. “Oh, so you could as well state you are right, then?” isn’t the method to enter our jeans. Tending towards one gender generally speaking does not in almost any real means dilute our attraction to other people we like or have actually liked.
12. We are usually open-minded about sex various other means. The bi community is filled with genderfluid, trans as well as other gender-non-conforming people, also solid buddies and allies of these individuals. And that is a breathtaking thing. Date a bi girl and you also will dsicover your self learning much more about gender beyond the binary realm of “he” and “she”.
13. The bi flag is pink, blue and purple. Unsurprisingly, offered how far culture nevertheless has to get, a large amount of us can be into our activism therefore the battle for bi exposure. We will love you more if you come and march with us.